We at Euro Pak Cargo services Ltd are closely monitoring the Government Advice in respect of the Coronavirus.
All UK Sea/Air Cargo collections in the UK and deliveries to Pakistan are running normally. Although supplier costs have increased, we will not be increasing our prices to you.
While we remain fully open for business, we would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring Government and Council Advice with respect to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
In light of the current situation, we have increased our hygiene measures to ensure our customers and employees remain safe:
- Hands are washed regularly throughout the day and as advised by NHS NPSA
- Gloves are worn at the time of collection
- Any symptoms, related to COVID-19 or otherwise, are reported and staff member isolated.
We require some co-operation from you during this time and would appreciate the following:
- To ensure parcels are packed and ready for collection by the front door
- To practice social distancing while the collection team process your invoice and parcel(s)
- To pay via online bank transfer, where possible
We are aware that other organisations in our community have raised prices, but we will not be following the same. In this troubled time, we are freezing prices to ensure that you can still cost effectively send gifts, dry foods and electrical items to your loved ones in Pakistan.
We thank you for your continued support here at Euro Pak Cargo.